Also see Scambuster article #66 regarding spam
This set of instructions assumes you already made your Internet connection.
1. Open your browser (IE, Netscape, etc.).
2. In the address bar, type "webmail.ctcn.net".
3. Enter your userid and password.
4. Click the Login button or press Enter.
5. You are now inside your e-mail box. Click on the help
|**Remember "www.webmail.ctcn.net" and you can access your e-mail from any computer that has Internet access.**|
|Please remember to empty your trash folder. You get 5MB of e-mail space with your account (for additional space we charge $1.00 per 5MB). Once your trash folder is full, you will be unable to receive e-mail.|
|If you have CT Communications spam filtering service, you will want to check out your greymail folder for potiental legitimate e-mails. If you find an e-mail that is not spam, however, it was flagged by the filter as spam, you will need to add the e-mail to your whitelist.|
|Return to the Index page.|